LOGIN  |  REGISTER
Smart Living Made Brilliant!
CASTLEOS FORUM

HomeGeneral Support

The general support forum topic for CastleOS - ask questions, get help, and more

crash. Messages in this topic - RSS

kent sager
kent sager

1/7/2018
kent sager
kent sager
I lost power to my COS core box. When I turned back on the config screen shows..An error occured loading the castloOS app. Please ensure the Core service is running. etc. etc.. Core service is running. Stopped, restarted nope.... Finally tried to fix via the install....no joy. Removed CastleOS (and my config I suppose) reloaded still the same message when I go to the config screen.
0 link
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator

1/11/2018
Chris Cicchitelli
Chris Cicchitelli
Administrator
Were you using the latest beta when this happened? Also, an uninstall actually leaves your config behind. If your config got corrupted during the crash, reinstalling it wouldn't fix it until it's deleted first. You can find the config in C:\ProgramData\CastleOS
0 link
kent sager
kent sager

1/12/2018
kent sager
kent sager
Chris Cicchitelli wrote:
Were you using the latest beta when this happened? Also, an uninstall actually leaves your config behind. If your config got corrupted during the crash, reinstalling it wouldn't fix it until it's deleted first. You can find the config in C:\ProgramData\CastleOS

I totally built a new version from scratch on a new box. Seems to run well so far.
0 link